The Board of Directors of Opthea Limited is responsible for the corporate governance of the economic entity and guides and monitors the business and affairs of the Company on behalf of its shareholders.
To ensure the Board is well equipped to discharge its responsibilities it has guidelines for the nomination and selection of directors and for the operation of the Board.
The key charters and policies associated with our corporate governance practices are:
- Board Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Securities Trading Policy
- Audit & Risk Committee Charter
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Communications Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Performance Evaluation Process
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Nomination Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance Statement 2018
- Diversity Policy